Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6001 HAN JI WON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6001 HAN JI WON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 14:35:10    조회: 1,266회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on the 22nd of December 2018 maybe at around 10:00. I was very tired from the travel and all I wanted was to sleep upon arriving. I was very worried on my first day in CIA because I don’t have family in Cebu. But I remember my older brother is also joining the camp so I feel relieved and also this is my third time joining the camp. I join English Camp to learn English. I want to improve my English skills not just in reading and writing but most importantly in speaking. I cannot enhance my speaking ability in Korea because we only speak Korean language there and study English only in writing so I join the camp. During this camp the students who become my first friends are Christina and Alicya. I have many memorable experiences in CIA camp. Schedule is very tight but we have activities every Wednesday and Saturday. We go shopping and have water sports activity. It is very fun and exciting. I always look forward to those days because it’s like our stress reliever from the tight class schedule. I have learned so many things in the camp. I learned English every day. I get to practice speaking in the daily conversation to the teachers. I communicate not just to my teachers but also to other teachers in CIA. That’s what I like about this camp and lastly I also learned some Filipino cultures. I want to join CIA camp again if my parents would me because being here in CIA is not just fun. I learned many things and I want to learn more. I want to put into practice the lessons that I have learned in English through speaking. I can only speak English in the camp because in Korea, we use Korean language only. So the best thing for me to practice English is to join CIA English Camp.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550727246_2976.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.