Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6002 HAN TAE WON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6002 HAN TAE WON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 14:44:22    조회: 1,257회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived Philippines on December 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm. Eventually not so excited because this is my 3rd camp. So from the airport we took a bus to CIA English Camp. Then after I took a rest first and ate dinner and after sleep. Unfortunately, this is not my first time here but this is my 3rd time camp. In my third time camp I felt little bad because I don't like to study English. I don't like my villa and I don't like speech. I don't like also the foods and hotel mart very expensive. I joined CIA English camp because it’s my parent choice. My parent sent me here and go to Philippines. She said; go to Philippines and CIA and then I go and also my sister Nicole. And you know if I can decide I want another camp. My first camp friend is Ben his Korean name is Bark Sang Ben. Second is Eric his Korean name is Kim Min Jer and my third friend is Kim Se Hun. I like my friends because they are funny and kind. We do a lot of crazy things especially weekends. My CIA experiences thing is shopping day. I like SM and I ate delicious foods. I also bought many snacks too. I like also Jpark and Jmall its fun and cool. But the worst memorable thing is that the punishment of teacher Roy Korean staff. He is very strict but he wanted the students to well-disciplined and respectful. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp was to learned English. I learned so many things. CIA English camp can mold students mind. Teacher taught me to be respectful. I learned also in different kind of sports especially during sports class. Maybe, I will come back CIA because my parent choice. If my parent sends me again to CIA I will. I don't have choice but to follow my parents. I am still young to do my own decision and I can't decide myself too. Though CIA English camp is good and fun. Thank you CIA English Camp.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550727855_5506.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.