Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6006 PARK JI MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6006 PARK JI MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 14:55:15    조회: 965회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last December 23, 2018 Sunday night. I felt excited because it was my first day in the camp. I join CIA because my parents told me to join CIA English camp so that I can learn more in English and I need to learn writing sentences and grammars because it is very important to me. I have many friends in the camp their names are Daisy, Allysa, Uejin and So min. My memorable experiences in CIA are sea sports. I like jet ski and banana boat. The jet ski is so fast and It was fun. I like also SM mall because I went Mang Inasal. It was very delicious foods in there and after eating I bought some snacks. I have many things that I've learned in CIA such as sports and to speak English well. I learn in grammar. I will study hard because I have a dream and I want to achieve my dreams in the future. I want to join CIA again because my friends will join too. They are so good and the teachers are kind. Then I want to meet my friends so that’s why I like to join again because CIA activities are funny and interesting. But if my brother will join CIA, I will not join.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.