Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6008 YI SOYI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6008 YI SOYI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 14:58:54    조회: 913회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I departed December 23 from Korea. I arrived December 24 in the Philippines and that was day break. That moment, I was sleepy because that was our free time. However, I slept late because I talked to my new friends. And we had a lot of fun. On the first day, I was feeling bad. I wanted to go to the school but CIA was unfamiliar. CIA staffs prepared the breakfast but it wasn't delicious. I wanted to eat delicious food. The food in CIA was different from our school in Korea. I was disappointed but I used to it. I joined CIA because my mother told me about it. And I wanted to join English Camp. I told my mother that I want to join. In that moment, I couldn’t imagine. My very first friend in CIA was Lisa. Second was Lucy because she always wore her smile. My third friend was Victoria because Victoria loves BTS. My fourth friend was Dorothy. My fifth friend was Erica. The most memorable experience in CIA was the Christmas party. I was listening to the music. Suddenly someone asked me "Do you like BTS?" and I said yes. Then she played the BTS song. I had a lot of fun even if it was a tiry day. I learned how to plank. I think my muscles increased. I improved my vocabularies, reading and grammar. I learned to wake up early. But I don’t want to join the next English camp because their meals were unsatisfying. And some of the Korean staffs spoke bad words to students. I wanted to respond but I didn't. It is not good for the students to hear such discouraging words. Ever since I was a child, I never speak bad words to people.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550728711_0289.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.