Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6010 HAN SEUNG HYUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6010 HAN SEUNG HYUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 15:05:25    조회: 899회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on December 23, 2018. The name of Airport is Mactan International Airport. The airport was very big. There were many people there. And after that in 3:00 Am I'll took a rest in my villa. In my first day in camp I felt nervous and scared because this is my first time to study here in the Philippines. Andin my first day I missed already my Mother and Father. I am very excited in my class because I know I will learn a lot. I joined CIA English Camp because of my middle school. My Middle School is International and it is hard to study there. Only few students go there those are the students who are very good in English. And as what I've observed to myself I know I can go there because I know to myself that I am good at English because of the CIA Camp they help students to be good in English. CIA camp is very helpful to me because I've learned a lot. My first CIA Camp friend is Andy. I like Andy because he is very kind. When I was sick he allowed me to borrowed his cloth. And I like Andy because Andy treasured our friendship so much. Andy was very helpful to me he always there for me. My first memorable experience was the activity in CIA because it is very fun. My second memorable experience are my teachers because they teach me a lot. My third memorable experience are sleeping late with my friends. And my last memorable experience was eating Philippine food it is very delicious. 6. What are things you've learned in CIA Camp? I've learned English here in CIA. Second I've learned math lesson a lot. And the last I've learned group living. Group living is important because we're living together. I've learned also how to be independent person. I don’t want to joined CIA again because I'll missed my family. I feel homesick here in CIA Camp. I want to come back here in the Philippines just to have vacation. If I fail in my middle school test, I'll come back to CIA. Cebu International Academy helps me a lot.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550729088_6748.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.