Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6014 HAN LEE HUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6014 HAN LEE HUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 15:16:19    조회: 1,068회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello I'm Han Lee Hun. I came from Korea. I arrived here in Philippines last December 27 at night. I rode an airplane together with my Korean friend. In my first day here in CIA camp I felt a little excited but when I went to my Villa I was disappointed because the room was very small. But I'm happy because there are lot of activities and memorable experiences. I joined here in CIA camp because I wanted to learn English grammar and to learn Math too. I want to make many friends and to experience more activities and discover a lot of learning. My first friend in CIA was Kevin. I met Kevin at the Korean airport. First I talked him about the game, and we went to shopping together, so we became friends. Now we are also the same villa. My memorable experience was my punishment just like push up. It was exhausted. Another memorable experience when we went to the swimming pool and played. I ate delicious food in the food court and shopping. I had learned in CIA camp on how to speak in front of other people through English and to study middle school in Math but also how to respect ourselves and other people. I don't want to join CIA camp again because I really miss my mom and dad that's why I don't like to go here again. I also like all the teachers here in CIA because it was very kind and good teacher.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550729770_681.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.