Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6015 KIM NAWOO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6015 KIM NAWOO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 15:18:01    조회: 1,240회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello! My Korean name is Kim Nawoo and my English name is Shaina. I'm 12 years old. I rode an airplane on December 23 and I arrived on December 24. It's my 5th time to join CIA Camp so my first day was just a normal day for me. I think it's just hot and I want to play with my CIA friends. I want to have more friends in CIA. A lot of people ask me why did I come here again? I joined CIA again because I want to speak English with the students from other countries. I also want to develop my English skill because I want to have a job in another country. I have met a lot of friends in CIA but my first friends are my villa mates. They are very social and I thought that when they will become my friends, it will be fun and a memorable CIA winter camp. So I make friends with my villa mates. I'm glad that I met them. In CIA camp, the students are being engaged with different activities. We went to different places. But the most memorable experience that I had is when I rode a jet ski and banana boat. It's very hot in the ocean at that time but I will not forget it because I and my friends become more close. It's very cold when I rode the banana boat together with my friends. In Korea, I need to learn English in the academy but in CIA I can learn English in a more fun way and I can develop my English speaking skill because every day, I use English. If given a chance, I still want to join English camp again because here in CIA, I can develop my English skill. In addition to that, we can stay our body healthy because we have a sports class. In CIA, I can have a lot of friends from another country because CIA is a Global English Camp. That’s why I want to join again.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550729865_3586.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.