Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6017 SUNG JI YOON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6017 SUNG JI YOON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:25:35    조회: 1,322회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on December 24, 2018. It was Monday around 1:00 AM. From the Philippine airport going to the hotel, I rode on the CIA bus. I found Philippines hot but very good country. Philippine people which are Filipinos are very kind. On my first day in CIA, I felt happy. Learning English is very fun and classes were also fun and good. Philippine teachers were very kind. I met my teachers and they are all good. I also felt excited because I can join English camp and meet new friends. I joined CIA English camp because I like to learn English. I want to broaden my skills in speaking English. I want to widen my knowledge about English because I like to communicate to other people. I really like to come and study but being far from my family is very sad. I felt sad because I am not with them and I felt alone. Shaina was my first friend in CIA camp. We went and joined CIA camp together. I came to the Philippines with her. I already know Shaina before the CIA camp because she is my cousin. She is very good in English because she is a former student of CIA. I have memorable experiences in CIA camp. I rode on a Jet ski and banana boat. It was very fun and interesting. Jpark and West Town Lagoon experience was very fun too and I enjoyed swimming, playing on water slides, taking pictures and eating on a buffet. I've also tried zip line but it was a little bit scary. The experience I liked the most was going shopping because I bought new things, snacks and ate on famous restaurants in the Philippines which are Greenwich and my favorite Mang Inasal. During my stay in CIA English camp, I learned a lot. I learned to speak English language well. I also learned to play badminton and knew its rules. I learned to fix my own things by myself. I also practiced waking up early and preparing for class on time. I don't want to join CIA camp again because I am very tired studying. I also don't like the foods being served. I don't want to come again to study but I want to meet my Philippine teacher. I like talking and speaking English with them. My Philippine teachers were kind and funny.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550733864_6661.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.