Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6018 KANG YU JIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6018 KANG YU JIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:29:29    조회: 1,311회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I left Korea last December 23,2018. I arrived here in the Philippines last December 24,2018. At first, I felt so excited to come to CIA, but when I came here, I was afraid because I always thought if I can do it well. The reason why I came here, is because of my English teacher in Korea. I supposedly go to Australia to study English, but I wasn't able to go there. So, my English teacher recommended to my Mom, IA. That's why my Mom convinced and allowed me to join the English Camp. I did nothing but to follow her decision anyway, it was for my own good. When I was at the Korea airport, I met Ella and Lisa who became my first friends in CIA. We became good friends and we didn't expect that we also stayed in the same Villa. Both of them were very kind to me. I had many memorable experiences in CIA Camp, but punishment was the most unforgettable one. It made me practice to be a good follower. However, there were also activities that made my stay here memorable, such as jet skiing and banana boating. It was really fun and I enjoyed it. I've been longing to experience it once again. For now, I can't decide for myself, I have to wait for my parents' decision. 

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550734109_3534.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.