Logger Script 32th CIA English camp : K6020 HWANG SU MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp : K6020 HWANG SU MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:37:37    조회: 1,301회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I left home December 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm. While waiting for the airplane, I eat first many foods because I am sure that I will miss Korean food if I will go to the Philippines. When our plane arrives, I ride on the airplane and I watch TV. When the movie is done were in the Philippines already. i arrive in the Philippines last December 23, 2018 at 11:00 pm. When I went out to the airport the first thing I feel is very hot, not like Korea, Korea is very cold. When I arrive in CIA, my first day was very bad, because I already miss mom and dad even though it's just my first day in the camp. But when the class started I feel happy because I got to know my teachers, specially man to man teacher. All in all, my first day in CIA camp is bad but fun. I came in CIA camp because I want to learn English. My mom also sends me in CIA because she wants me to learn English more. It's okay for me that my mom sends me in CIA because 1 year ago my brother also came in CIA and its winter camp and he speaks English very well when he comes back to Korea. At first CIA is bad but layer on fun, because I meet a lot of friends. In my villa, villa 17 we are 10 before but now 11, I don't know why is that but I'm having very fun together with my villa mates. The first persons I met in CIA and also the first persons I became friends with. I made friends with them easily because they are fun to be with and they are also very nice. Now I have made lots of friends and we had so many experiences shared and I had a lot of fun in that experiences. My memorable experiences in the camp are first, this is where I first met teacher Dem in the 9th floor, when I saw her and talk to her I feel bored at first but now is good. Second is when we ride Edge Coaster, because it is very scary at first but fun and I want you ride it again with my family. Third is my first shopping in SM City Cebu, I bought a lot of snacks. Lastly is riding banana boat and Jet ski because it is fast and very, very fun. While staying in CIA I had a lot of fun and also learned a lot. First thing I learn is I need to follow rules because, if I don't follow rules I well get punishment. Second is I need to sleep early, because if I don't sleep early, the next day when entering the class its very tiring and sleepy. Third is our morning exercise, I need to exercise to be healthy and it is also fun. Lastly, I learn English because if I study English I will have a greater conversation to other country people in the future. Because of fun, I want to come back in CIA, because CIA English camp is very helpful in my life. It is also fun and I also want to make more friends. I also want to meet Japanese friends in CIA because Japanese is very kind.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550734639_6131.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.