Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6021 LIM SOMIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6021 LIM SOMIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:39:22    조회: 1,286회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in Philippines last December 23, 2018. I came here using airplane. My first day in CIA wasn't good because it was very hot. I felt craving for dried mango and that time I was thinking about dried mango. I want to study right away. I want to go shopping to buy things that I need for my study. I want to meet new friends, and old friend. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to study English. I can communicate with the other students like Chinese using English. Also, I can create good memories while I'm here in the Philippines. My first friends in CIA camp were Lina, Grace, Stella, Michelle, Alicia and Cristina. My first roommate is Alicia. Lina, Michelle, Cristina were my Villa mates. Also, I like Stella and Grace because we have the same interest. They are my friends because we understand each other. My memorable experiences in CIA camp are following. First, I tried Edge-Coaster it was scary and fun. Second, I experience Zip line it was exciting and challenging. Third, we do a lot of water sports like Banana boat, and Jet Ski it was very fun and challenging. Fourth, when we went to J-park we do swimming. Lastly, when I went shopping it was very exciting because I can have bought what I want in the mall. I learned many things in CIA English Camp like how to pronounce the proper pronunciation of words. I learned how to speak English. Also, I learned to exercise every day. Maybe, I will join CIA English Camp again because I want to study more and I love how they prepared activities.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550734742_0361.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.