Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6023 HAN YONG SIK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6023 HAN YONG SIK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:45:12    조회: 1,278회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I start from Korea airport to the Philippines by riding an airplane. Traveling 4 hours long does it take. And I arrived in the Philippines in Mactan International Airport at 3:00a.m. Month of December 24th, 2018. That day is Monday. I feel worried because English is hard. But I tried to study English well. It was fun and interesting. I want fun very much and like this day. Amazing English for fun now. I join C.I.A English camp first, I'm so excited to learn English. Second, I'm excited to travel in the Philippines. Third, I'm interested to meet new friends. Fourth, I excited a lot of in C.I.A English camp. lastly Fifth, after I change grammar Teacher I feel not so excited. My first and last friend it is Danny. My favorite friend here in C.I A English camp. I like him very much and he is very kind. I like him because he is friendly. I feel good with him than I'm alone. The most, memorable experience I had in the C.I.A English camp here in the Philippines was in the J-Park, SM City, SM seaside and Plantation Bay. I like these very much because it is interesting not only me together with the C.I.A camp student. I like this activity and I'm very excited to travel in the Philippines. I learned a lot of things here in C.I.A English camp just like Grammar, Lass and Wags book. I learned many things and I understand very much. I like Speaking, Listening, Writing and lastly Reading very much. I feel like very good. I want to join again here in C.I.A English camp again because I like to study English here very much. English is a universal language also. It helps me to improve my communication skills in my life. English for me is very fun and exciting to learn more.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550735100_1696.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.