Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6026 HONG YOON SEUL > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6026 HONG YOON SEUL

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:51:52    조회: 1,303회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in Philippines on December 23rd at 2 am. We took 5 hours to arrive here. My seat was uncomfortable, so I couldn't sleep well. Also I arrived in Crown Regency Hotel at 3am. I was so weary and nervous. My first day was not bad. I talk with my new villa mates and looked around the hotel. I felt something new, also I was wondering what will be happen. I joined CIA because it's my decision. At first, my mom found the CIA English Camp. And I thought I need to study hard english to enhance my English skill. Because I rested so much and I think it's time to study English. So I decided to come to CIA English camp. My first friends in CIA camp were Victoria and Dorothy. We were in the same airplane. Also we are in the same grade. So we talked many things in the airplane. I hope we will be best friends forever. And now we are best friends in CIA. I have two memorable experiences in CIA. One of them is when we went the beach. When we went there, we played in the beach, rode banana boat, and rode jet ski. When I was playing in the beach, me and Andrew swam to the big floater and rested in there. But Andrew was not very good in swimming, so watching him was so fun. I think, I didn't learn a lot of things in CIA. I think I am an advance speaking and writing skills. I don't want to join CIA camp again. Because I think my study ability didn't improve. Also I don't like some rules in CIA. And some teachers are bad. But I have some possibilities to come back here. If I come back here I hope, I can learn more things.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550735496_1832.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.