Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6027 HA JOO YEONG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6027 HA JOO YEONG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:54:25    조회: 1,138회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I am from Korea. I will talk about my experiences here in CIA Camp. I arrived here in Cebu, Philippines on December 23, 2018. During my first day here in CIA, I felt hot and tired. I felt hot because Philippines is a hot country. I felt tired also because I was not able to sleep in the airplane that I rode to come here. I rode in the airplane for 3 hours. I joined CIA English camp because I want to study English. I want to learn more about English and I want to improve my skills in English. Another reason is that my friend is studying here also. My first friend in CIA Camp was Judy. Judy was very friendly. On the next day, Shaina and me became friends also. Shaina is funny. My memorable experiences in CIA Camp were sea sports. I can still remember that I rode jet ski and banana boat. They were little scary but I enjoyed them a lot. They were fun. I enjoyed a lot also when we went shopping at SM Seaside. I bought snacks there. In CIA English Camp, I have learned a lot of things. First, I learned many things about English. Second, I knew how to get along well with my villa mates and my fellow students. Lastly, I knew how to travel alone because this was my first time that I traveled without my family. But, I don't want to join CIA English Camp again because it was very tired. I don't want to stay far from my family and friends at Korea again because I really miss them so much.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550735653_7073.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.