Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6028 HUR SU HYEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6028 HUR SU HYEON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:55:28    조회: 1,121회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last December 24,2018. It took more than four hours to arrive here. I departed Incheon airport at 6 o'clock in the evening and it was midnight when I arrived here. I felt tired because it was a long travel for me. I also felt nervous and uncomfortable because the weather was hot. The reason why I joined CIA English Camp are the following; First, my parents suggested me. Second, I wanted to try because I felt curious about CIA. Lastly, I've decided to join because I thought it will be a good experience. My expectation was not bad. I really wondered about CIA. At Incheon airport, I met Kylie. She was very tall and we were at the same age. We also talked about many things and I considered her as my first friend here in CIA. The most memorable experience I had in CIA Camp is that when I met a child who lost his parents. It was memorable to me because in Korea it happened rarely. In CIA Camp, I've learned many things such as speaking English with confident, getting up early and some Philippine traditions. Before I came here, I never get up early, but teachers or guardian teacher helped me to get up early. I want to join CIA Camp again because I want to improve my English skills. I also wanted to meet my friends again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.