Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6029 HUR JI HYEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6029 HUR JI HYEON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 16:56:56    조회: 1,187회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on December 24 year 2018. Around 3:00AM, I was in the Philippines. I found Philippines very hot and humid. I came to the hotel by the school bus and slept in villa 24 at 4:00AM. I’m very concern about my 6 weeks’ class. I felt happy also because I meet a new group of friends. I'm very excited to see my teacher. I felt sad also because I miss my parents in Korea and also my pet cat. My parents recommend to me to come here in the Philippines to join the English Camp. My twin sister also like here in CIA. I want to study English language. I want to visit also here because these is my first time to come in the Philippines. My friends here in CIA are Kilie, she is my first friend when I meet her in airport. Lisa, she is very kind and I felt comfortable with her. Sally, she is very funny and I felt comfortable also with her. Erica, she is very kind to me and also to the other friends. Ella, she is beautiful and kind to me also. I have a lot of memorable experiences in CIA camp. I think playing and talking with my friends at night was the most memorable. The first shopping was also memorable. We went to SM seaside; I enjoy ice skating. I felt enjoy also swimming, zip line and jet ski. I'm very glad to be part of CIA Camp. I learned to speak more fluent in English words I learned also how to mingle with friends and interacts with my teacher by using English language. I also knew how to spend my money wisely. I learned to clean my room and fix my things by myself. I also knew teamwork and it was very helpful. Do you want to join CIA Camp again?" NO" Why? Because I want to take a rest for a while in my home because these month is our vacation in Korea so that I need to relax. Here schedule is too busy and very tired to me. I can't felt comfortable in my villa. There are some students also are not friendly to me.

c7970a6ee197723b6d6cca5e942115fd_1550735808_0689.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.