Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6032 KIM SEUNG MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6032 KIM SEUNG MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 17:12:21    조회: 1,146회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived on December 23. I arrived at 2:00 AM. I ride the Asiana Airplane. I am proud of myself because I come to another country without my mom and dad. I think it is fun. I feel disappointed because of my villa because it is not good. I am excited to learn English. I think I have to learn hard because I have to learn English. I learned many things in CIA. In CIA learning is fun. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to experience the camp. I want to study with Philippine teachers. I want to play with new friends. I want to go shopping. I want to go to activities that are fun. My first friend is Peter. He is fun and kind. He is good to me. He gave me mangoes. I cannot forget my first friend in the camp. My first memorable experience is to go to SM Seaside. I eat chicken, spaghetti and potato fries. I buy lots of things during our shopping. I ride a jet ski and banana boat. I also experience zip line. These are my memorable experiences in CIA Camp. I learned English with my Philippine teachers. I learned sports. I learned Math with other CIA students. I learned how to deliver a speech. I do. CIA is fun and I want to join CIA English camp again. Badminton is very fun and I want to join again. I want to go to activities and I want to join. Studying in CIA is fun.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550736706_5878.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.