Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6034 ANH MINHYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6034 ANH MINHYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 17:16:14    조회: 1,132회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last December 23,2018. I rode an airplane. It was a very tiring day. I was so sleepy and I'm so sad because I am far away from my family but still I am happy to be here in the Philippines. During my first day in CIA, I am so lonely because I miss my family so much. I felt so nervous too because I don't know what to do but I am also happy because I know that I will learn a lot of things here. The reason why I joined CIA English Camp is that my father told me to come here. My family decided to send me here in the Philippines to learn English. At first I don't like that they send me to CIA but now I started to like it. When I came here in the Philippines, I made new friends. My first friends were Andrew, Jin Ho and many more. They are so kind to me that's why they became my friends. My most memorable experiences here in CIA Camp is that when we went to shopping and go to different places. I experienced to ride a zip line. It was very scary but exciting and very funny. Another memorable experience is that the punishment when I made a mistake. I always get punished and I admit it to myself that I learned from my mistakes. Aside from that the things that I learned in CIA Camp is that I learned English language and I learned also how to respect and follow the rules of the teachers. And I want to join CIA English Camp again because I will miss everyone here and I want to learn more English here.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550736953_3899.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.