Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6035 SHIN HEE SUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6035 SHIN HEE SUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 17:18:37    조회: 1,100회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines at December 23rd. I waited a lot of minutes to go to hotel. I felt tired. When I arrived hotel, I went to 9th floor because I have to listen to teacher's instruction. After that, I went to my villa. I felt bored. I can't feel interesting. I just wait to my teacher got ready. I felt this place is scary. Sometimes, I could make friends. I joined CIA Camp because it has many activities. My English grade will become better. I can join swimming any time. I want to experience going to different funny places. I want to have a free conversation. My first friend is Jiin. Her character is sometimes cool. She is almost kind. She is younger than me and she is taller than me. My first memorable experience was when I played with my friends. Second, when we had swimming activity in water park. Third, when we went to edge coaster and rode a zip line. And my last memorable was when we went to shopping mall. The things I've learned in CIA English Camp was speaking with other people. I learned to listen. I learned how to construct simple sentences. I learned new vocabulary words. I learned to read passage with understanding. I want to join CIA English Camp again because it has a lot of exciting activities. I can feel English is fun because this camp is interesting. I can make new friend. The last but not the least, I will have an independent spirit. 4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550737095_5781.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.