Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6036 HWANG JIN SEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6036 HWANG JIN SEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 17:21:29    조회: 1,139회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hi! My name is Hwang Jin Seo and my English name is Anna and I'm 13 years old. I live in Seoul, Korea. Today I will talk about my CIA Camp experiences. When my parents told me that I'll be going to study here in Philippines, I was really excited. I arrived here in Philippines last December 23, 2018. During my first day in CIA, I felt happy and had fun. I have joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn English. English is very important in our lives. Each country has different languages and we can communicate people through English. That's why I want to study hard and I really want to learn English. My first friends in CIA Camp are Cindy and Lisa. They are very kind and so nice to me. We always talk every night before we sleep. They are also pretty. My most memorable experience in CIA Camp are shopping and sing a long in my villa. Shopping is very fun, we can buy what we want and we enjoy roaming around the mall. In my villa we did sing a long, I really love to sing. We sing lot of Korean songs. I learned many things in CIA, like speaking English, giving and sharing and valuing friendship. Even if it's tiring but I still want to join again CIA English Camp because I still want to study hard and learn more.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550737269_3543.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.