Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6037 YOUN JIN HO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6037 YOUN JIN HO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 17:25:34    조회: 1,099회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived last December 23, 2018. It took five hours to travel from Korea to Philippines. I thought CIA is not very fun. I saw many people in CIA Camp. I felt that Korean Staffs were scary. I felt so uncomfortable in this country because the weather is very hot. I wanted to study English well. And my mother wanted me to join CIA Camp. I wanted to go to the other country and experience a lot of things. I wanted to speak English very well. I also want to write English very well. John was my Korean real friend. Then John and I went here in the Philippines. Andrew was my first Villa mate. They were kind to me. They are my friends. I went to Plantation Bay and swim in the pool. I ate many foods because it is a buffet. There were very delicious foods. I ate in 9th floor. Sadly, the foods there were not delicious. I learned good manner. I have manner in my life. I learned English. Then, I speak English well. I don't like to join CIA Camp again because CIA Camp has many people. CIA Camp foods are not delicious and terrible. But, CIA Camp help me learn English.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550737519_4965.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.