Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6041 BAE SUNG HYUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6041 BAE SUNG HYUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 18:51:37    조회: 1,271회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

On my first day here in CIA Camp, I felt very hot and tired because I was not used to the weather and to be apart with my family and friends. But then I still feel excited to know more about CIA Camp and learned English I think it is fun. My parent wants me to study English 4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550742689_8087.jpg
e in CIA Camp to know more and be able to learn more English so that I can communicate other people other people such as foreigners. I have already adopted the environment here in CIA. I love my friends because when I am sad they are the one who always comport me and I can talk with them easily. My most memorable experience here in CIA Camp is when I went shopping together with my friends in J Mall, SM Mall. We also do zip lining and crossing the hanging bridge, and the food I like it very much also. Aside from learning English I was able to speak fluently with proper diction and pronunciation. And I learned to be independent to lend myself without moms’ assistance. I am also thankful to all my teachers for the patience and give their best to teach me English. But I do not have the plan to come back here again as of now. But I am hoping in the near future. Thank You CIA Camp teachers and to the people behind this camp. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.