Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6043 NOH JIMIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6043 NOH JIMIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 18:58:36    조회: 1,382회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello! My name is Noh Jimin and my English name is Daisy. I am 16 years old. I live in Gangneung in Korea. I arrived in the Philippines last December 23, 2018 on Sunday. I arrived at around midnight. So, I was very tired. The flight was good which I could watch a movie. I had to stay here within 6 weeks. When I first came here in CIA, I was very nervous because I have not been other countries without my parents and it's my first time here in CIA. At first I was very shy to meet many Philippine teachers but Philippine teachers were kind. My guardian teacher takes care of our heartily. So, I always thank for her about it. I join CIA English Camp because I didn't strive to study English in Korea. So, I want to learn more English. I wanted to communicate with foreigner's and my parents let me join in an English Camp. My parents said "You can improve your speaking skills, writing skills, listening skills and new vocabularies”. Then I decided to join CIA with Sally. Sally is my mother friend's daughter. She is my first friend in CIA and she is my roommate. She is very fun and kind. She is younger than me and every meal we always eat together. One of my memorable experiences is zip line. I rode zip line with Sally. I have acrophobia. So, I was very nervous, but my LASS teacher said that it was not so scary. Zip line makes me excited and I felt fresh. Another memorable experience is riding a banana boat and jet ski. I can't swim but it was quite safe. The things I learned in CIA is to learn about the English language. English language is very important in order for us to communicate other people. I don't know yet about to join CIA English Camp again, but it is quite interesting. I will think about it. If I come back in CIA, I will convince my villa mate, Sally.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550743094_7466.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.