Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6045 KIM HYUN II > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6045 KIM HYUN II

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 19:03:40    조회: 1,363회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in Philippines on December 23rd, at 1am. I was very tired and sleepy. I slept in villa 33 with my villa mates. I feel tired and I had headache because of my flight. I feel nervous because it’s my first time and I don’t have any friends. I joined CIA english camp because my mom told me to join to enhance my English Skills. And I want also to meet new friends. My first friends were Hun, Eric, Robert, Kevin, Chris, Toni, Jake, Victor, Peter, Benedict, and Gerold. Because they are very friendly and kind to me. I have a lot of memorable experiences in CIA camp. First is JPark activities it was very fun and the pool is big and the slides are very high. I had so much fun and I want to go back in Jpark. Second is watching movies because in kore I love watching movies. Third is edge coaster it is very scary but it is very fulfilling when you done riding on it. Lastly is zip line because it is my first time riding on it and it is very enjoyable. I learned a lot in CIA, first is to be friendly to others. Second is how to be a responsible student and to study hard. Third is how to be brave because before I was really afraid of heights but now it’s all gone. Yes! I want to join CIA English Camp again because I will miss my guardian teacher and my man to man teachers.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550743410_8596.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.