Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6048 KIM TAE HYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6048 KIM TAE HYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 19:09:19    조회: 1,379회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hi! My name is Kim Tae Hyeok and my English name is Peter Parker. I am eleven years old. I live in Incheon South Korea. I am in 4th grade. I arrived in the Philippines last December 22, 2018 on Saturday. My first day in CIA, I felt very nervous and excited. My expectation is that I’m going to have many friends. My knowledge will become better than before. Also, I want to eat Philippine food. I am also thinking that all of my teachers will be very kind and approachable. I join CIA English Camp because I came from ICEV “Incheon English Village.” I told my Mom that I wanted to stay longer because in ICEV I Only stayed for 19 days but my mom says, “CIA English Camp can also stay for 6 weeks.” I want that my knowledge about English will become broader and improved. I also want to learn more about grammar and sentences. This is my first travel experience being alone. My first friends in CIA Camp were Roy and Jun. My friends are very nice and good. We have the same villa. We play a lot and we talked a lot. I also have a friend among the teachers, she is teacher Queenie, she is my grammar class. My Most memorable experiences in CIA English Camp was the Christmas Party, it was very beautiful celebrating the birth of Jesus. Second, when I rode in edge coaster, it’s very fun and very enjoyable. When I saw the plantation bay it’s is very mesmerizing because the place is very cozy. One of my best memories is zip line too because it’s so fun and amazing. Lastly, was my jet ski and banana boat experience, it was my first time riding it. I learned a lot here in CIA English Camp especially the English Language. I think I improve my speech by practicing it. My writing and reading has been develop since the day I come here. New vocabulary helps me developed my knowledge in sentences structures. I also learned not only on academic but also the cultural values of Filipino people. I want to join CIA English Camp again because I can learn more about English. I want to join again because I have many friends. I also want to come here with my mom. Learning new things is very fun. I hope to see again all of my teacher and friends.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550743751_5856.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.