Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6101 JUNG HA YUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6101 JUNG HA YUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:08:36    조회: 1,296회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

My CIA Experiences I arrived in the Philippines last December 23, 2018. It was my first time travelling alone without my family. This was my first time to joined a camp. It was also my first time here in the Philippines. I felt sad on my first day in CIA because I missed my family in Korea and I want to go back to see them. However, I felt excited as well because I want to discover Philippines. In terms of their culture and tradition. I want to experience their foods and places. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to enhance and develop my understanding of the English language. My mother told me to join CIA English Camp so that I will experience the life inside the camp. On the other hand, I want to be independent to myself, doing the things that I didn't usually do. I want to discipline myself in the camp that's why I joined CIA English Camp. Jinny and Wendy were my first friends in CIA camp. They were there at times when I'm sad and in happy moments. As the days goes by, I made a lots of friends in the camp. We shared unforgettable moments and memories with each other. There were lots of memorable experiences in CIA camp like, shopping, swimming, zip line, a phone call to my family and the most memorable one is a free time where I can spend it together with my friends. Every activity made a big impact in my life because I got the chance to know with the other people outside the camp. And we made a lots of unforgettable memories during activities. I learned a lot of things in CIA English camp like I developed my speaking, reading, writing and listening skills and also my understanding of grammar usage. I learned to follow rules and regulations inside the camp. I learned to be independent and gain moral values from my teachers and staff. I will not join again in CIA English Camp because I want to spend more time with my family during vacation. But, if my parents would insist me to join again I would love to go back again in CIA English Camp

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550747265_2867.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.