Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6102 LEE HYUN MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6102 LEE HYUN MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:10:26    조회: 1,327회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrive in the Philippines on December 24,2018 early in the morning together with the students. The surroundings are new to me and also the people but deep inside I felt excitement. And it's our first day in class in CIA and there I met different kinds of students and also teachers. During my first day in CIA, I felt excitement and a little bit sad because I'm far away with my parents and friends in Korea. Even though it's my second time to be here but I still felt sad and I also missed my parents. It's not easy if your family is not around, that I felt no one can understand and help me. But then there's a Korean and Filipino staffs who can help me that's why as time passed by I am not afraid and I don't feel sad at all. I joined CIA English Camp it's because of my parents. It is not my decision to be here but I don't have a choice but to follow them. They do it for my own goodness, that is to learn more in English and other things that I need to learn to. My first friend in CIA camp is Kevin, he's my roommate. He's a nice friend of mine and as time passed by Kevin is not only my friend but they're many. They're good and happy to be with. My memorable experiences in CIA camp are so many. First, going to other places like JPark, it is nice and beautiful place, there are many people around and I really enjoyed there. Second is playing with my friends, I really enjoyed to be with them. Then having shopping every Wednesday, I can buy many foods especially my favorite foods and other things that I need. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp are first, I've learn here how to understand the different behavior of each student and to be myself. Following and respecting the older and also with my co-student. I've also learn that is is important to explore the different dimensions of life to get a holistic education. Most importantly is having a self-discipline. No, I don't want to join CIA English camp again because I don't like the schedule, it's tight and hard also. But it's not mean I don't like CIA English camp, it's that I can't enjoyed sometimes. I like CIA English camp because I've learn so much here. And I also enjoyed here despite of the hard time because with that I understand some things.4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550747595_006.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.