Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6103 YOON CHAE YOUNG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6103 YOON CHAE YOUNG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:16:53    조회: 1,284회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hi! My name is Yoon Chae Young and my English name is Cindy. I am fourteen years old. I came from Korea and lived in Daegu. My family decided to let me join in an English camp so they chose this camp (CIA) which I also agreed. I arrived at the Philippines last December 22, 2018 on Saturday. When I first came here in CIA I feel good and a little bit nervous because it's my first time. I expected to learn a lot in this camp because I have high hopes considering good reviews from other people. Philippines is my second country that I visited with, first was Japan with my family. My first travel experience without my family so I feel very scared. I also felt that CIA would fill up my shortcomings through English Classes. I join CIA English Camp because my mom wanted me learn about this language. English Language is very important in order for us to communicate and to be understood by people. English is the Universal Language which triggers me to know about this. I decided to join for me to enhance my abilities or knowledge with the eagerness to learn. I can feel that CIA is like a home where you'll able to learn and prepares for the better world or future. My first friend here is Kang Min Chae, she is my older sister's friend. As soon as I met those students like me I make friends specially in my villa. We all become friends and family here. All of my Villa mate's help each other. As days goes by I met a lot of friends and I also mingle with them. I also have a friends among the teachers. I have lots of My most memorable experience in CIA one of those is the time I rode an edge coaster with Na Seong Yeon. It's super scary but I'm having fun. As I can see CIA is building a better hopes and relationship towards the students. Every Wednesday we have our shopping days which I could list things or foods that I needed to buy. I remembered that we must go to our class, doing diary very night and having free time during Sunday. I learned a lot about English language such new vocabularies, on how to communicate using English and sports which is swimming. I not only learned these things but also the culture and tradition of this country. They warmly welcome us and feel us at home. I also tasted Philippine foods and snacks. I also learned how important English Language for every country that despite of differences we able to share ideas and knowledge. I also learned how to write a diary properly. In my opinion, I don't want to joint CIA English Camp again not because I don't like it but I only prefer studying English Language in my country. I barely focus because I'm always thinking in family and friends in Korea. Whenever I was asked when will I go back I also cry I wanted to go back as soon as possible. I always felt tired studying here because I always misses my mom, friends. I missed the foods that my mother and grandmother made in Korea.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550747783_5783.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.