Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6104 YOON CHAE WON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6104 YOON CHAE WON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:19:44    조회: 1,307회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

First of all, I don't have a plan to study English in the Philippines. I think it's a waste of time to study there. But I realized that it was great to study in the Philippines. I wanted to learn many things and explore more about their culture. My mother pushed me to study English for my own good, so I'll grab opportunity. I arrived in the Philippines last December 23, 2018. My first day in CIA was very tiring and I think I want to go home. I wanted to be with my parents again. I want to cherish the time just to be with my loved ones. Somehow, I met new friends here in CIA. I thought I was alone and boring, but it was my pleasure to accept new faces in CIA. I joined CIA English Camp, because my mother wanted me to learn more about speaking English. She wanted me to enhance my speaking ability. I know it is important to learn English. To be honest, we are going to use it especially when communicating with other people. This would be the greatest opportunity to learn English as well. My first and new friend in CIA camp was Jiny. She was so kind and gentle to me. Every time I felt sad, then I just want to talk with her, and she comforted thoroughly. I thought nobody would like to be my friend, but I was wronged. I found someone who can understand me as well and treat me like a true sister. One of my memorable experience in CIA camp was shopping days. It makes me feel the intense excitement and joy, because I can buy lovely staffs for myself. I'm so glad that they gave us free time to shop and capture every moment with fun memories. We also went swimming, busy talking and having funs with friends. We had a lot of memorable experience, so I will treasure every moment now and then. The things I've learned in CIA English Camp was all about learning to speak English all the time. I've learned to appreciate every single lesson each day. I've learned to respect the people in my surroundings. I've learned to be more competent in speaking English. In fact, it helps me to be more confident to speak the universal language which is English. If I will choose, I would like to join English Camp again. It's a big help for me as a foreigner student who wants to improve her speaking ability. I also want to gain more friends and learn something from them. I want to learn more from the teachers in CIA from the lessons everyday going to the values of individual. Moreover, being one of the student in CIA, I will be always glad to part of the camp forever.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550747950_0889.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.