Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6105 LEE SEUNG GEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6105 LEE SEUNG GEON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:21:58    조회: 1,293회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I am Lee Seung Geon from Korea. I want to share with you my winter camp experiences in CIA. On December 22, 2018, I packed all of my things and made myself ready for the upcoming CIA winter camp. And the moment of truth had come. We flew up from Korea and arrived in Cebu, Philippines on December 23, 2018. The first time I stepped on the ground of CIA, I felt a bit nervous and at the same time excited. I felt nervous because I was in a place that was new to me. And excited because of the thoughts that I was already in CIA. My first day in CIA was good because I met new friends and my old friend as well. On that day, I felt so happy and lucky. In addition to, we had a writing of diary which made me more excited even though it was so tiring later on. It was one of the reasons why I joined CIA. Aside from the fact that I could learn English in CIA, it was a good feeling to learn on how to make sentences by using diary. Then, the environment where the camp took place was nice and wonderful. And also, the people that I had met who made me more interested to join. The fact that there was new environment; there was also new friendship that was going to build. And when I stepped in CIA, I met a new friend named Kevin. Kevin was a good friend to be with. Aside from Kevin, I also met my old friend way back in Korea named Wade. He was a good friend of mine in Korea and in CIA winter camp. Then, in CIA there's a lot of experiences that I won't ever forget. First, was the time when we arrived in Philippines where suddenly I felt an excitement inside. Next, when we wrote our first diary together with my friends. Then, when we went to shopping malls in Cebu every Wednesday afternoon. Lastly, when we played Ping-Pong during our sports class. During CIA winter camp, there were things that I'd learned from there. I learned how to write diaries about my life and others. Then, I learned more about English language since CIA gave their best to teach us. And of course, I learned how to be with others. Also, I learned how to discipline myself by waking up early in the morning and had some exercises. And if someone would ask me if I would still join to CIA camp again, I would say, yes. I would still join to CIA because it was for the best of me. In CIA, I learned more about English and the rules. Then in CIA, I felt more knowledgeable than before. And of course, I had fun too.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748095_2286.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.