Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6106 JUNG MINWOO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6106 JUNG MINWOO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:24:00    조회: 1,300회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I left Korea last December 23, 2018 around 10:00 pm. Before departure, I eat first many foods because I know I will miss Korean food. While waiting for the airplane I'm just playing cellphone and when it's our departure time, I give my phone to my mom because my mom said to give it to her because she thinks I might have lost it in Cebu. After surrendering my cellphone, I say my final goodbye to mom and dad. When I arrive, inside the Cebu International Airport is still good, but when I went outside it's very hot and humid. When I arrive in CIA I felt very, very bad, because my first villa is very dirty with lots of vandalism on the wall, but when I transferred to villa 33 it's much better and better. I came in CIA and join the camp because it would be a good experience for me, and I also wanted to learn English for my better knowledge. I want to help others too because if there is someone who will ask me in English, I could help him because I could understand him. At first CIA for me is bad but fun. I met a lot of friends. I'm having fun together with them in villa 33, though sometimes they give headache to other students, teachers, still they are fun to be with. The first person I met in CIA are Jake and Tony and they became my very first friends. I have made lots of experiences in CIA Camp and I had a lot of fun in that experiences. My memorable experiences in CIA Camp are: first getting punished because I talk so loud, not just me but all the students. Second is meeting man to man teacher because at first I don't know them but later on I feel that they are fun to be with and I feel comfortable with them. Third is our morning exercise because it is very fun sometimes but hateful for me, though we can get benefit on it because it can help our body and have a good health. While studying in CIA I had a lot of fun and I also learned a lot. First thing I learn is to follow rules because without rules it would be chaos. Second is I learn English, I have to learn English to pass the English exam and I could also speak to other country people because English is our Universal Language. CIA English camp is sometimes fun because we learn a lot and because of those Saturday activities, but I don't want to come back because CIA is fun but hard and I can't sleep much. Morning exercise is very hard for me. Plenty of class hours but less break time.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748232_1367.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.