Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6108 BYUN SUN JIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6108 BYUN SUN JIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:28:01    조회: 1,276회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

On my first day here in CIA, I felt a little bit sad because I’ve been here many times already. But when I looked around and saw the place again and the people around me, I was amazed. I was sent by my parents here in CIA English Camp to learn and improve my English proficiency and to learn Philippine culture as well. Here in CIA, we’ve created lots of experiences. I always have so much fun in our activities. We went to lots of beautiful places in Cebu like Plantation Bay, Cebu West Town Lagoon, and SM malls. I won’t forget the time when we went to SM Seaside because it’s very big and nice. I found it very nice because it’s not in Korea. I learned lots of things here in CIA English Camp. Aside from learning English language, I learned how to socialize with other students and people with other nationalities. I also learned how to manage my time. But if I will be given chance to join CIA English Camp again I think I would not join anymore because even if it’s fun but all day class is very exhausting.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748458_9477.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.