Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6109 KIM DA HYE > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6109 KIM DA HYE

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:29:46    조회: 1,323회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748578_1292.jpg
I arrived Philippine on December 24, 2018. I went airport at 6:30 PM and I reaches to Philippine at 12:00 AM. I went to villa 25 at 1:00 o'clock AM. I slept at 2:00 AM. I felt acquainted because I already came here lot of time. Before I came here 4th times. So, this time will be my 5th camp. I also excited of my villa mates. I don't know the else of English camp, so I always came to CIA English camp. And also I felt acquainted in here. So I like here, also lot of teachers likes my "meow”. My first friend was Jiny. She was same airport. And same villa, also same group but not too much intimate. Anyway, I think she like me. A farewell party. We ate a lot of delicious foods, sing our national anthem, have a dance party. I prepare for that day a lot. Because I'll have a talent show. It was good. The English has four skills, writing, reading, listening, speaking. I also learned math at here. A middle first grades first semester. It is very hard to learn. I think I'll get not good score from math. While I have enough money to come here, I can come here as many as one likes. Because I like to come here. Here is acquainted to me. So I can feel confident.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.