Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K7001 JANG JEONG BIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K7001 JANG JEONG BIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:33:01    조회: 1,275회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Before I went to the Philippines, my family and I spent time together before we went in the airport. I arrived in the airport on December 23 at 7 in the evening. I’ve waited together with other students of CIA for the departure time which is 7:30pm. When the plane took off, it takes 4 hours to travel from Korea to Philippines. We arrived in the Philippines at 11:30pm we waited until 12am because the staff are still fixing things in the immigration. After that, we traveled from airport by bus to Crown Regency Hotel where CIA Camp is. On my first day in CIA, I really feel very nervous just like other student and I really like to go back to Korea right away. But when I started to have some friends specially my villa mates, I started to feel happy. They were my first friends in the camp. But, the first one I got closed with is Peter. We talked a lot with our villa mates. I really have fun time with them. I joined CIA camp because I have a friend who was a student of CIA before. His mom and my mom talked about it, so that’s why we both joined CIA Winter Camp. We have a lot of experiences in the camp. Specially, during Saturday Activities. It is my first time to ride a jet ski in Philippine’s beach. Aside from memorable experiences, I also learned a lot of things in class. I built a lot of confidence in taking with people using the English language. And my speech helps me a lot in speaking English. For now, I still don’t know if I will go back in CIA Camp. I’ll wait for my mom’s decision.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748765_8192.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.