Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K7002 CHANG YOONJAE > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K7002 CHANG YOONJAE

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:34:39    조회: 1,352회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Before I came here in CIA, me and my family had a little dinner. After that we go to airport. From my house it took 2 hours to go to the airport. In the airport I met my friends Chris, Tony, Mike and Brian. When we are on board we just slept until we arrived in Philippine airport. It took 4 hours when the airplane took off. After that we travel to crown regency suites and hotel Lapu-lapu using CIA school bus. Me and my friends arrived here last December 23, 2019, evening. My first day here in CIA, I felt happy and worried Happy, because my friends are here also, this is my second time here. I can buy anything snacks and everything. Worried, because Korean staff and Filipino staffs are very scary. So, I wonder why " How can I live in this academy?". I joined CIA English Camp because my mother friend’s son goes to camp in the Philippines but not CIA. He said that camo is very good. I think it is not very good, just good. I came here to study English to enhance my speaking and writing skills. I want to make my parents proud to me. When I came here in CIA I have friends already. They are Chris, Tony and Mike. But, my first new friend is Peter. He is in group B or D. But, I transfer in villa 33 with my old friends. And of course, I met new friends. I have many memorable experience here in CIA. First, I rode on a jet ski. When the driver turns the jet ski we fell down into the sea water, that was very fun. Sleeping late at night talking and playing with my friends is a good memory to be treasured. Also, when we have punishment or night class because we are late in the class because of elevator traffic is a good memory too. Lastly, when there is birthday party and we ate and celebrate. Things that I learn here in CIA. I improved my English skills here. I also learn to discipline myself. If I do something wrong, I have punishment. Here I sleep late and wake up very early. I also learn how to be independent because I have no parents here. I learn how to make friends and socialize with other student. I learn a lot of things here in CIA. Yes. I want to join CIA English Camp again because I'm learning a lot of things here. Even though, sometimes, Korea and Filipino staff are very strict and scary still I have a lot of memories here. I want to join because I can meet many students and t3acher with different attitudes and culture. Also, here many fun activities and I can do shopping with my friends. I can make many friends here too. I can buy what I want to buy. Lastly, I want to join to study English to make my English to make my English better.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748866_2771.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.