Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K7003 LEE JONG MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K7003 LEE JONG MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:36:31    조회: 1,278회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in Philippines last December 24, 2018. I felt very tired and sad because I'm going to miss my family. I travelled 4 hours and 30 minutes. I noticed Philippine air and Korea are different. And I'm sad because I can't watch Korea TV Program. I felt sad in my first time here in CIA. I wanted to go back to Korea. Last Dec. 24, 2018 we had a Christmas party. And I'm very happy. I met new friends. I met Teacher Ruth and she's very kind. Second is Teacher Cristine in 10th floor. And I'm excited to study here in CIA. I joined CIA English camp because my mother told me to study here. I studied here before when I was 10 years old. I studied from another company, in SMEAG. My main goal why I'm here to enhance more my English skills. My first friend here in CIA is James. James is very kind and friendly. He has a lot of jokes. James also lived in Gangnam. Luckily, we ha are in the same villa. My memorable experience is Edge Coaster ride. It is very scared. It's my first time to rode an edge coaster. I arrived at the top from 46th floor. And I want to experience that kind of rides again. I had a lot of things I've learned in CIA English camp. I learned how to become an independent person. And I learned to stand my own because I don't have my parents here in camp. I learned to wake up early. Also my English skills is now improving. I want to join CIA English camp again. The teachers are friendly. And I learned a lot. My speaking skills has a lot of improvements. That’s why I want to join CIA English camp again.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550748980_3274.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.