Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K7004 OH HYE MI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K7004 OH HYE MI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:38:45    조회: 1,210회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello! My Korean name is Oh Hye Mi and my English name is Lily. I'm from Korea. I'm 14 years old now. I arrived in the Philippines on December 24, 2018. When I was in Korea, my mom told me to study here in the Philippines because she said that I can have good experiences and she wants me to be a good English speaker. I agree with my mom because I also want to learn English and I want to meet new friends. I joined another camp before but now, I choose CIA. I joined CIA for me to experience more. In my first day in CIA, I felt very tired. I arrived at 2 in the morning and I have a lot of things to carry. Later, I was surprised because even if that was just my first day in CIA, I already met a lot of friends. When I was in Korea, I thought CIA doesn't have a big swimming pool, delicious foods, nor big villas but I was wrong. I was really surprised when I saw their big swimming pool and the big villas. I was even more surprised when I tasted their delicious foods. During my first day, my first friend is Leah because we arrived at the same time at the airport and we rode the same bus. After that, I and Leah became close friends with our villa mates. In my villa, we usually sleep at 11 in the evening because we keep on talking with so many things. In CIA, we went to different places. We have had Jet ski, shopping, gym ride, we watched movies, we went to J-Park and many more. The most memorable experience that I had in CIA was the rolling paper game. That happened during the time when a lot of Korean students will go back to Korea. I was so touched when I read the messages from my friends so I felt sad but it's a very big pleasure for me to receive all their messages. I learned a lot of things in CIA. I learned English, I grow a friendship and I already had a lot of knowledge about so many things. I had a great experience here. If given a chance, I still want to join CIA English camp again because I met new friends, encounter kind Korean and Filipino teachers. In addition to that, the experiences that I had given me a lot of learning. I am hoping that I can join CIA camp again.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550749106_5561.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.