Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8002 YUN JI HWAN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8002 YUN JI HWAN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:47:06    조회: 1,267회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello, my Korean name is Yun Ji Hwan and Henry is my English name. This year I will be 13 years old and I live in south Korea. Last December 22,2018 we go to the airport. It’s my first time traveling without my parents. I arrived in Philippines on December 23,2018 at 2:00 am. On my first day here in CIA I feel fun and good. Fun because I met new friends and I can play with them. I feel good because they welcome us warmly. At my first day I didn’t miss my family it’s hard to believe but its true however when I call my mom I cried then I realized I miss them. I had a hard time adopting the weather because in Korea its cold and Philippines is hot. I was thinking that joining CIA English camp makes me be an independent enough to live alone so I tried to live far from my family though it’s hard. I love traveling other country and visiting tourist spot. I used to travel together with my family and now I want to try to travel together with my friends but not for visiting places instead to study. The main reason why I join CIA English camp was I really want to learn how to write and speak English well, why? Because English is universal language and all people in all over the country used English to communicate and understand each other. Having good friends is one of our way to forget that we are far from our family. I have two good friends here in CIA they are Lloyd and Paul. We go together here in CIA English camp. We already know each other because our parents are already friends. A time goes by I didn’t notice already had a lot of friends. While I’m here in CIA I made many memorable experiences though there are times that its hard due to schedule but I can manage it carefully. Activities are fun and make me more responsible person, every Wednesday and Saturday we are having activity we go to different places to have fun and to make memories together. Doing shopping by myself it makes me responsible in managing my money and saving on it, this is memorable for me because I only do it her in CIA. In shopping I can buy and eat Philippine foods. Learning English is also memorable because it’s fun to learn new words and vocabularies together with my fun teachers though sometimes there are words that it’s hard for me but still my teachers manage to discuss and we shared ideas together. I learned many things while I’m staying here in CIA First was leadership it is because I do the right thing and sometimes when my villa mate had trouble to other villa mate I told them to talk to each other. Second are being independent and having enough patience it is because I can live far from my family and patiently waiting to go back with them. The last one was English because my writing and speaking English are better now compare it before. If given a chance next camp I will try to join again because its very fun, good and I can study more English and makes me grow as a person. I would like to say thank you to CIA for making my stay memorable and to the staff who help me, also thanks to my teachers who patiently imparting their knowledge and always proud of me. Thank you!

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550749601_4291.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.