Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8004 JEONG JI HUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8004 JEONG JI HUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:51:50    조회: 1,193회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in Philippines last December 23 ,2019 at 2 pm and I think it’s very late. We went to 10th floor for orientation and after we ate snacks. After they told us to go in our villa to take a rest with my villa mates. During my first day here in CIA camp, I feel scared because we went here in Philippines without our parents. But I think positive and I think its happy to join the CIA camp. I join CIA camp because my mom and dad told us to study English and they choose CIA. Also our parents want us to be fluent in English. So that I agree and join CIA camp. Well I came here together with my brother but aside from my brother I have 2 friends. They are Tomas and Byeongson. We just meet here in the camp. I didn't expect that we became close and friends. Maybe we are meant to be friends because we have similarities to each other. Also we have the same age. My memorable Experience here in CIA winter camp is Teacher Roy give us punishment. That punishment made us very tired. I can't forget that experience so I choose that as my memorable experience here in CIA. The things that I've learned here is doing and memorizing speech. I also know how to speak and socialize to other student and teachers with an English language. I also learned how to become an independent because we don’t have parents here to lean on. I don't want to join CIA English camp again because the free time is very short that why I’m tired. Also the breakfast, lunch and dinner is not delicious. Hats why I don’t want to join again.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550749898_29.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.