Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8006 LEE YE RYANG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8006 LEE YE RYANG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 20:55:55    조회: 1,198회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived last December 22, 2018. I rode airplane when I came here in the Philippines. It took 4 hours to travel from Korea to Philippines. When i arrived here in the Philippines, we went to Crown Regency where the camp is located. I feel so sad and at the same time happy. I'm sad because I can't see my family. I'm happy because I love to travel to other country. Philippine is a hot country. I joined CIA Camp because I want to do exercise with students. I want to learn English. My first friends are Olivia, Alice, and Stella. Alice is very kind to me. Olivia is very funny friend. Stella is very pretty. My first memorable experience in CIA Camp was when we went to J-park. J-park is nice and has buffet. Inside J-park, there are waterpark and beach. The things I've learned in CIA is English and vocabulary words. I learned how to solve math problem. I learned how to make speech. I learned to use instrument. I want to join CIA Camp again because the activities are very enjoyable. I want to see my friends again. And lastly, I want to join because I want to experience farewell party.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550750146_8164.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.