Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8009 LEE HYOJU > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8009 LEE HYOJU

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:01:50    조회: 1,309회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on the 22nd of December 2018. And it’s been a long travel for me. Because I was sitting for 5 hours in the airplane. That makes me so tired. In my first day here in CIA I feel so excited. Because I was thinking many things that I'm interested with. Suddenly in the second day I had another feeling which is I get nervous because I felt a little afraid on how things going on. But on the third day I was very happy because I already adjusted on how to deal with in the situation. As day passed by I also feel sad because I missed my family. Because my dream is to became an english teacher. I want to try the another camp in other country. But I went first to visit the Philippines. And I will have missed the Philippines. If I will visit another camp. First is Alicia because she is very kind. Also Jenny, Lina, Stella, and Michelle. They are my very good friends. We always go together during our shopping day. I really appreciate their friendship. My memorable experiences in CIA camp are the different types of activities we will have every weekend. Because I’m always expecting something new and so exciting to look forward into it every day. First I will never forget our shopping experiences in different malls like SM SEASIDE, SM CITY PARKMALL, and JMALL. Next are those very fun and enjoyable activities like zip line, ice skating, banana boat, jet ski, and play. I learned many things in CIA camp one of those is like building a friendship. And socializing many people especially teachers. But most importantly is that the learning I gained in my study. It is the main reason why I’m joining this camp. I don't know because it’s hard for me to decide. I find it very enjoyable. But also its difficult for me to be far away from my family again.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550750500_3385.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.