Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8010 CHOI SEUNG JUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8010 CHOI SEUNG JUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:04:19    조회: 1,329회    댓글: 0

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550750644_0958.jpg
MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello everyone! I will tell you about my CIA experiences. I arrived in Incheon airport at 6:00 P.M. I waited for the plane. I traveled from 9:00 P.M. and I arrived in Mactan airport at 2:00 A.M. It was December 24, 2018. I was so sleepy and I slept for 3 hours only. It was my first time so I missed my parents. I wasn't familiar with the CIA rules. So, I tried to be familiar with them. I came at CIA camp because I thought that CIA was fun and could help me to improve my skills. I wanted to enhance my skills in English more. Even though I am doing better with my English skills, I still wanted to study English here in CIA. I also wanted to see new faces and meet new people that came from another country. My first friends in CIA English camp were Roy and Peter. We knew each other because we were villa mates. I was closer to Peter because we felt very comfortable with each other that we even exchanged and borrowed each other's things. He was the one who reminded me to study first before playing. Peter was a very good friend and I missed him. My memorable experiences in CIA camp were shopping, riding jet ski, and volunteering to orphans together with the Chinese students. We went shopping at SM City Mall, JMall, and SM Seaside Mall. SM Seaside Mall was very big. The thing that I enjoyed the most was when we volunteered for the orphans. It was such a best feeling when you helped other people that were in need. I have learned a lot of things here in CIA. I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to join here. I can feel myself progressing and I am so happy that I really enhanced my skills in English. I will not be like this without the help of CIA. I want to join CIA English camp again because it was fun. There were a lot of activities in which us, the students, were involved. Now, I am really sure that CIA is fun and enjoyable. Even though, sometimes we may felt tired and sleepy because of too much tasks but those were for our own good only. CIA taught me how to be an intelligent and diligent student. These were my CIA camp experiences. Thank you.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.