Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8014 YOON I JIIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8014 YOON I JIIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:15:03    조회: 1,443회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on December 22, 2018, I arrived around 11 pm of that day. During my first day of the class I felt that I really want to go back home because it was my first time to be far away of my family. And I'm not used to be with other people, specially I'm an introvert person I do not mingle to people much, only few friends that I trust. I joined CIA camp english in order for me to learned the second language particularly in grammar and pronunciation. At first I find it really hard in learning the language but i was able to cope up with the help of my teachers. During my first day in the camp my first friend that I have was Lucia, she is one of my villa mate. Among the memories that I had in the camp my favorite was, when we rode the edge coaster. I was having fun riding the edge coaster with my friends. It was memorable for me because it was my first time ridden that edge coaster. The things that I learned in CIA camp was, I learned a lot of new words from our vocabulary class. It was great that i was able to learned new words and used it in a sentence and communicating with others. If someone will ask me if I will join CIA english camp again, my answer would be no, because I really miss my friends and family in Korea. And I hate being away from them.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550751293_4288.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.