Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8016 CHO EUNSEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8016 CHO EUNSEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:18:33    조회: 1,580회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

It was December 22, 2018 when I arrived here in Philippines. During my first day in CIA, it is not good because I am not feeling well. I came here at 2 am, but when everything has started, I am so very excited for who will be my friends and my teachers. I really enjoyed my first day because of so many new faces. The reason why I joined CIA English Camp because I really want to learn English, I want to be fluent, I want to be good in grammar, and also it is very fun and happy. We already know that English is very important, and for me, English will serve as my tool or instrument for me to succeed and achieve my dream. And then, when the days goes by, I already had friends. Han- Ji- Won is my first friend. We stayed together in the same Villa, which is 16. And I considered Han-Ji-Won as my best friend because she's very nice, kind, and friendly. And when I'm with her, I feel comfortable. But she's now in Korea that's why I feel sad because I missed her. I have experienced many things here in CIA Camp, but my most memorable or most unforgettable moment is that, when we go to SM City. It was my first time to go there and it was very fun. I bought many snacks like, dried mango, jelly, instant noodles, fruits, and Pocari Sweat. I bought Pocari Sweat because I have enteritis every day. I stayed here in CIA for five weeks, and there are a lot of things I have learned here in CIA English Camp. First, I learned English and I can now assed myself that I am now improving, I can now speak English well. And Second, I learned to be a cooperative person. And when someone asked me if I still want to join CIA English Camp again, I will answer Yes, because it is very fun, I met many friends, I made many recollections, and I learned a lot of things here.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550751497_4397.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.