Logger Script 캠프후기 [6052 강병준] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [6052 강병준]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,114회    댓글: 0

6052강병준 나의캠프후기<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

드디어 캠프가 끝나간다. 지금까지 많은 일들이 있었던것 같다. 그중에 몇가지만 고르면 엄마와일.액티비티.맨투맨-그룹선생님.노래.룸메이트

엄마와의일은 내가 너무 엄마를 보고 싶어서 한국에 가려고 했다. 그러나 나의 친구들과 적응 되가는 내자신이 그마음을 없앴다. 참신기했다.

그리고 액티비티는 내가 처음으로 SM이라는 대형마트에서의 일인데 처음엔 SM은 우리나라 대형마트보다 못한줄알았지만 그반대로 우리나라

대형마트보다 컸다. 정말 신기 했다.그리고 난 태어나서 처음으로 바나나 보트를 탔는데 캠프에서 탄게 처음이다. 정말 스릴이 있었다.때가 된

다면 엄마.아빠.형들과 함께오고 싶다.그리고 맨투맨과 그룹 필리핀 선생님은 난처음으로 외국선생님 필리핀 선생님 한테 수업을 받았고 홈스테이

로 필리핀 선생님집에서자고 거기에서 새로운 친구도 만나고 정말 재미 있었다. 노래. 난 가수가되는게 꿈인데 난처음으로 이곳에와서 나의 노래

실력을 발휘했다. 몇몇의친구들도 좋아했다. 정말 좋았다. 룸메이트 난처음으로 엄마와 없이 지냈다.난처음으로 엄마와 없이 지냈다. 처음에는

너무 보고 싶어 울었지만 나의 룸메이트들 덕분에 여기까지 잘온것 같다. 이곳에서 친구들의 우정의 소중함을 알았다.그리고 나중에 기회가 온다면

이곳에 또오고 싶다. 때로는 무섭고 힘든일이있지만떄로는 즐겁고 행복한일이 있는 이캠프가 마음에든다. 정말 재미있다. 정말 기회가 된다면 다시또

오고싶다. 그리고 그때왔을때 내친구 혁주.영근이를 다시 보고싶다.

[6052kang byeong jun] my latter term camp

finally came is end. so far i think my stay here a lot of happen. among the rest mom and me. activity.man to man and group teacher. sing.

my room mate mom and me is i'm so i miss my mom and so I cry so I want to go home but my friend's friend ship and many happened.

I don't want to go. so surprised.and activity is to go to the 'sm'. ithink sm is very small and old.but i think dtherwise because sm is verybig

and good and my first ride in the banana boat was very exciting. Iwas so thrilled. some time I want to ride with my father and my mother and

my brother.and man-to-man and group teacher is i'm meet the philippines teacher that is first time i'm happy and had alot of fun and  i went

to the home stay from my philippines teacher there i met filipino people boy. girl and i made many filipino friends. sing is my occupation is singer

this is my first time to join this camp I sang many songs my friends were happy and enthusiastie. I'm so happy.when i first met my room mate

i cried because I missed my mom last I'm cry because I'm miss my mom but my room mate jack.william consotrd me they were kind and Iknow

my friends are very im portant and some time Ihave the chance I will come here again here is occasionally scared and cry but occasionally

happy and fun. I like this camp I have chance I'm really want come here again and maybe I'll come here then meet my friends jack and william

thank

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.