Logger Script 캠프후기 [6016 김희원] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [6016 김희원]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,955회    댓글: 0

6016김희원<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

연수후기 <이것은힘들었다 하지만 또 다시 그리울것이다>

이번캠프는 내 두번쨰캠프이다.왜 다시 여길 오게됬냐면 난 여기서 아주 소중한 기억을 가졌기 때문이다.난 매우 많은 선생님들을 만났다.하트선생님.실린선생님.데스선생님.달링서생님 등 같은 선생님들은 너무나도 많아 말할수가 없다.난 그들하고 헤어지는게 싫었다.그러나 여름캠프땐 .해야할 너무나도 많은일이 있었기 때문에 이곳에 더이상 머무를수가 없었다. 그러나 지금.난필리핀으로 돌아왔다 왜냐면 많은사람들이 내 영어실력이올랐다고 하였기 때문이다.그래서 내 부모님은 날 여기로 다시 보냈다.만약 내가 진지하게 공부를 하지않았더라면 내영어실력은 향상되지 않았겠고 아마도 내 부모님도 날 여기로 다시 보내지 않으셨을것이다.이 캠프를 처음올땐 난 에이포였다.난매우놀랐고 좋지않은 기분을 받았었다.왜냐하면 에이포는 꼴지 레벨이었기 때문이다.그러나 필리핀에 다시온지금.난 에이원이다.난 내자신에게 놀랐었다.에이원은 기대도 하지 않았었기 때문이다.내가 에이원이라고 부모님께말했을때.부모님은 날 칭찬해주셨다.난 이곳에서 너무나도 많은것들을 배웠다.ㅇㅖ를들어 친구를사귀는 방법.영어를 말하는 방법.발표를 하는방법 그리고 더 많은것들 ... 난 필리핀에서 소중한것들은 가져간다.난 영원히 필리핀선생님들과의 추억을 잊지못한다. 그리고 난 그들이 좋다.그들은 웃는표정과 친절함을 가지고 있기 때문이다.난 한국스태프들도 좋다 그들은 어떤시간엔 좋지않다 하지만 그들은 우리를 보호하길 원한다 그러나 한편으로는 그들은 내 친구같다.난 하트 선생님이좋다 왜냐하면 난 저번 캠프때 페어웰 파티를 가졌었다 난 울었고 그녀는 날 안아줬다.난 데스선생님도 좋다.그녀는 나에게 아주 좋은 추억을주었고 그녀는 날 아주 잘안다그녀는 내 다이어리 선생님이었다. 난 그녀앞에서 웃고 울었다 그래서 그년 내 친구같고 가족같다.필리핀선생님들과 cia 캠프는 내게 아주 멋진기억을 줬다. 아마도 난 여길 영원히 잊지 못할것이다.

<it was hard but i'll miss here again>

This is my second time to join this camp. I had important memories here. that is why I came back. I met so many teachers like teacher Heart. Celine. and Darling. I can't tell them all because they are many so many. I didn't like to break up with them but during summer camp I had so many work in Korea so I couldn't stay longer here. but now. I came back to Philippines because many people said my good things about my English level so my parents sent me again. If I was not serious to learn English in the Philipppines my English level wouldn't be improved and maybe my parents wouldn't send me here again. during my first time to join this camp.i belonged to A4 at that time i felt bad because the A4 was the least group in my first timewhen i came here. i was belonged to A1 i was sur prised at that time.i didn't expect to i belong to A1.when i told my parents that my level was A1 .my parents praised me .i learned many things here.example.i learned about how to have friends . speak English .communicate and many more.i took many important things here in the philippines whom i can't forgot forever filipinoteachers and good memories and i like them because they have smiling face and kind .i like also korean staffs because some times they're bad but they just want to protect us.but other side. they look like my friends.l like T.HEART because when they had last party.i criedand she hugged me . i like T.des too.she gave me the important memories and she knows me well.she was my room diary teacher and i cried and laughed in front of her.so she is like my friends and family .filipino teachers and CIA gave me very wonderful memories .maybe ican't forget here forever.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.