Logger Script 캠프후기 [6028 김민경] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [6028 김민경]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,947회    댓글: 0

(6028김민경 연수후기)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

On January 3th. I arrived in Philippine for the first time

After arriving in Philippine for a little while. I'm uncomfortable because there were many insects like lizards. ants. mosquitoes and others

My mother's cook differently in all kinds of foods compared in CIA cam'

So I called my family for the first time

I'm crying because I misses them. and this is my first time to be separated from them

But my perception was changed

Every week we have an activities

That makes me fun. enjoy and exciting

Homestay was the best experienced for me because I was able to talked and mingled to the family of Filipino teachers

I was also have the chance to learned Filipino culture and their way of living

As a sign of respect Filipino young people blessed the elders like getting the hand of the elderly and put it in their forehead

During eating time the family must joined together in one table

The male must set in the opposite side of the female

They are using spoons and forks

Also Filipino teachers are kind. friendly and funny so that's why the Korean children gets easily closed to then

They considered us one of their family members

Korean teachers gave us security all the time

They were treated us their family

Few days from now. i will leave Philippines but i want to remember this as one of my best dream so that when the time comes to leave the country It's not that so painful

I'm so thankful to CIA camp because to made me more important as a person and it gave good memories in my life

They were a good molder if English language because of them my English skills was improving and it's getting better

All my experienced aqnd memories in CIA made me decided that I have to join CIA English camp againg. hoping this camping summer camp

Thank you so much CIA

1 3. 내가 필리핀에 도착한 날이다. 내가 처음 필리핀에 도착했을 때는 불만이 매우 많았다. 많은 벌레들 많은 도마뱀들 한국보다 좋지 않은 시설들.. 엄마가 만들어 준 음식과 다른 음식들..

그래서 처음 부모님과 전화할 때는 매우 많이 울었었다. 가족과 이렇게 오랫동안 떨어진 적은 처음이었으며 필리핀이 매우 낯설고 불편했기 때문이다.

그러나 지금은 다르다

매주마다 가는 액티비티는 나를 즐겁게 해주었다. 홈스테이. 바다. 세부시티 투어. sm그 중에서도 홈스테이가 제일 재미있었던 것 같다 왜냐하면 홈스테이는 필리핀 선생님들의 가족들과 챈해질 수 있도록 도와주고 필리핀 문화를 알 수있게 도와주었기 때문이다. 필리핀 사람들은 어린사람이 나이 많은 사람들의 손에 머리를 부벼 반가움을 나타내었으며 숟가락과 포크만 사용하였다. 그리고 변기통에는 물을 부은 다음 내려야 했고 남자와 여자는 같이 식사할 수 없었다.

또한 필리핀 선생님들은 매우 친절하고 재미있어서 쉽게 친해질 수 있었으며 마치 가족같이 편했다.

그리고 코리안 스태프 선생님들은 항상 우리의 곁에서 우리를 도와주었다.

이제는 집에 가고 싶다는 그리움보다는 이곳을 떠날 날이 가까워져 올까봐 두렵다.나에게 추억을 만들어준

cia캠프에게 감사한다..다음캠프에도 또 오면 좋겠다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.