Logger Script 캠프후기 [c4004김기찬] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [c4004김기찬]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,927회    댓글: 0
topic : CIA camp
I experienced a lot of things in CIA camp.
When I arrived in Philippine. I was tired. and people who rode the airplane were 7. so I don't talk many things. First week. I have to introduce myself because teachers want to know about ourselves.but I felt hard because I introduce myself to James. Princess. Johny. Ann... That was very tired. In men to men class. with James. I especialy improve my vocabulary. because I memerize words and read in story. With Princess. I learned writing skills. The more I wrote. the more improve my skills. Two teachers were kind. They share my feeling. I showed a story which is made by me. I also showed my story other friends. they thick it's good. And they told a good advise. I found why my novel was not popular on site. It is because of its title. In group class. I had listening class with other friends. Bin and hanna were always talking so I didn't felt bored. My first trip was Island Hpping. I rode a boat and I was snorkeling. In water. I saw many fishes. The water was so clean that I could0 see under 2 meters down. I also went to caubian to eat lunch. that was first time I thought philipines meats are very delicious. Second trip. I went the car racing. but I didn't really enjoyed it because of my slow speed. but first I visited the shopping mall. I felt good. Especially the supermarket. The things were very cheap. I remember I felt hard exchanging 1000 pesos because they didn't have enough money - 500. 200. 100. 50 pesos. In Korea I didn't experience this happen so it was very strange. but that made different fun. Third week. I rode deepney. It is vehicle which is philipinos usually use it. but the height of ceiling. I should lower my head. There's no window. so there was windy. That time I have question why philipines sign boards have a picture - coca cola. I met philipines students and met the class president whose voice is similar with teacher Gabi. Third trip was very long. I went to the Bohol in third trip. I got up early and hurry. because it took more than 4 hours! but I was surpised to see the chocolate hills. I heard there were four legend of that hills. Some legends told the chocolate hills made because of dong. other legends told it made because of gaints. I ate lunch on a boat. I thought it looks like an amazon.
Wow. I thought I stay here short but after worte this I think I experienced a lot of things. I had lots of funny thing in this camp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.