Logger Script 캠프후기 [c4005김수찬] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [c4005김수찬]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,916회    댓글: 0

Topic:my camp life

July 26. 2010 11.P.M. I arrived at the philippines.I was tired because it was almost midnight when I arrived at the hotel.I had d banana and pineapple juice took a shower and went to bed.The follwing day I get to meet my roommates and my teachers.I started to slowly adjest with the camp was to go on a hopping tour.I was able to ride a bangka a type of ship in the phililppines for the first time and it was very great.
 Second Monday we had our official class with our official teachers they are teacher Pacito. Francis. John Michael. Sterl. Jhonny. and James. And all of  them are great teachers.My sport class teacher is Pacito and my man to man teachers are Francis and James.My group class teachers are Jhonny and Jhon Michael. but later Jhonny was changed to Rhodora.
 My second trip in the camp was cart racing.I was able to ride a cart and it was fun.After that we went to S.M. mall and I bought a wrist watch. dried mangoes. delicious chicken. and snacks. We also had a mission gane.We finished all the missions but we lost the mission intruction at the end of the game.I was very disappointed and shocked.Before the mission game we were told that the winner will have a prize. but I think there was not.
 After the first two weeks of the camp some teachers were changed. Jhonny to Rhodora.I adopted perfectly with the camp. the vocabulary test was a little hard but teacher sterl`s class was exciting.
 Next week we will go back to Korea. My camp life is a little hard but it is very fun and exciting!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.