Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4007최재림] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4007최재림]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,967회    댓글: 0
topic:camplife
my camp life begins boring. but today become more about it more accustomed to the camp life.
Today. I went to the school. The school have many Filipinos. and a Filipina. but study is boring.but it is funny. and we went to a lapulapu. I see picture. and I went to museum. It  have many kind of aire plane. and I went to the hotel.I think
my English is batter then become.I was come philippins I wanted go home. but today
I want to live in here .
At frist.I see many people.but I can't speak English very well.but today I can talk
philippin people. I have 4 day in philippns.I meet many freind I went to  s.m I'm
surprising. because the s.m is very big and very long. i bought many kind of thing. they are food.and toy. I ate pizza and chiken in the s.m. I like lala snack. but my room friends says It is not good snack It is not delicous but I think the lala is very delicious but Korea have not lala snack i'll go to sm at saturday so i'll buy philippens snack phillppen gums and i'll buy cloth but i want to play computer so i'll go to korea i play computer. and i ate many noddle this camp is very good. come to CIAcamp

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.